
Well life is full of many surprises- and we were never prepared for the one we got last month. After spending most of December and January sick- i headed to the doctors office to confirm pregnancy! While at the doctors they decided to go ahead and do an ultrasound- while having the ultrasound done the doctor and nurse kept exchanging odd glances- was I concerned- no not at all- i realized in the next few minutes that I should have been- the doctor looked at the nurse and then at me and said "there are two"- what I said glancing at the screen- oh yes there were two perfect little ones- I should have know something was going on with how sick I had been- but I am not sure I would have ever thought about twins- All i could say over and over again was " but i already have three" the doctor found this quite hilarious and said "that really doesn't have anything to do with it" As i walked to the car to tell Darcy the news i was still in shock- thinking I am not organized enough to have 2 little ones at one time- I told Darcy who immediately went into the doctors office to make sure i was not playing a joke on him. The comments from the kids when we told them were priceless- Walt said "now we have every seat in the van filled", Samuel said "we are going to have the biggest family I know of" and Amelia said "two babies". We are blessed beyond measure with the amazing family that we already, and quite excited to see how the two new additions will enhance our family life even more.
1 comment:
Loved the post and so glad you are blogging! Yeah, for twins!!! All of your reactions to the news were hilarious! Congrats, again!
Post a Comment