Friday, May 23, 2008

Success at Last!




I am so excited that we finally moved the crib out of Amelia's room!  She has still been in a crib and really I was enjoying being pregnant and getting a nap everyday knowing she was in her crib fast asleep!   Well today I just decided to go ahead and take down the crib- Amelia seemed really unaffected by the change.  She did however seems a little disappointed that the babies did not make their arrival upon her moving her crib in their room!  The boys are so protective of her and had to come check out the room!  Walt had to check the bedrail and samuel wanted his picture with her but would not lay down as if afraid we would make him stay!  So far it is 10 and we have not heard from her yet- if all else fails I will be taking naps with her- haha 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, I'm so proud of you for taking the plug and moving her to the big girl bed. I think I will be dragging my feet when it comes to that with Faith. I guess one less crib the better.=) I hope her night went well and that she is taking to it. Hope all is well with you guys!