Monday, September 8, 2008
Tired Tired and Still Tired
Well I thought that things were going very well and that I had tons of energy- of course when you stay at home and do not venture out it is easy to have more energy than when you go out. Sunday we went to church and then today I went to the first MOPS meeting at our church. It was crazy how getting up and out of the house two morning in a row was extremely tiring. Well I am happy that we have very little going on this week and have spent a lot of timing wondering what life will be like when the twins sleep through the night- haha Overall I think that we have all adjusted well- we have slowed done and tried to focus on the things that really matter- which overall has been a tremendous blessing to our family. We have stopped running and spent more time with each other. I cannot imagine being involved in too many things this year as the boys being at school is keeping us busy enough. We are still debating whether or not Walt will do scouts and have thought about letting him start after we travel in October. I am most excited that Darcy is going to be able to get the honey out of his bee hived in the next two weeks as I am hoping it will help my allergies. I never realized how busy we would be with twins- the days fly by and they will be 7 weeks old on Friday. I am trying to let the house go a little and enjoy the newborn stage as I see it coming to an end soon- boo hoo I must say I love the newborn stage if you could have it without the long nights- everyones wish I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Suzanne-
Your new font color is so light that it is difficult to read- I can barely see it.
Post a Comment