Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Years goals!!

Well i forgot to post my New Years goals- i am hoping by doing so that I will be more apt to keep them.

1.  become a prayer warrior for those placed in my life
2. manage my money better- actually follow the budget
3. excercise 4 times a week
4.  stop over committing in my life- priorities!!!
5. Play with my children 
6. dates with my husband
7. being thankful each day for the blessing in that day
8. take time to be a friend to my parents
9. Smile more:)

3 comments:

Slim said...

My goals look a whole lot like yours! You are so amazing! Try to get some sleep in there too.

Emily said...

Love those goals! I need to have those posted on my mirror. Wish we lived closer so you could teach me how to be a better parent but I very much enjoy reading your daily ins and outs.
Glad you had a good Christmas!

Emmy92 said...

Rachel and I can help with you guys going on dates more!! :) We miss you guys and hope you are doing well!