Thursday, January 7, 2010
We are back to Ky
Well i was going to say that we are back home- but that would not be true as I think home will always be south Georgia. We are back in Kentucky and were welcomed by a snow storm- which helped the kids to transition from the freedom of farm life back into the city! They are enjoying sledding with their friends and are hoping that the break from homeschooling lasts until spring ( don't let them know they are back to the books on Monday) Today I have spent a lot of time cleaning and sorting through things and have much more to do- but with my three little helpers (amelia, Ella and Ben) it seems as though one room is clean and them there they are pulling things out of drawers etc. I bribed the boys to let them come play legos while i finished up a few things- but now I am going to have to pick up all the legos that have been thrown across the room-= oh well- that is how it goes- i am finding that i am going to have to get better at this winter thing and get myself on a schedule- the treadmill in the basement is calling me!! Well my parents where gracious to let me and the kids stay for a month over the holidays- we had a wonderful time and will post more about that and pics later- of course I stayed way too busy and up way too late and now am exhausted- good thing we only do that 2 times a year- although as my husband pointed out- he knows noone else that lives somewhere else 2 months a year- haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment