Friday, March 5, 2010
Spring
Ok I must admit that I was just looking for blog backgrounds and saw one with hearts everywhere and thought that I should put that on and be ahead of the game for valentines day- ok not sure how I missed Valentines Day- I think that I have been lacking in sunlight for so many months that my brain is turning to mush- do't worry it did not take that long to regain my composure and realize that Valentine's Day is already over and we did in fact celebrate- Ok another personal dilema-- as we are looking for a house in Charlotte- i am once again stuck between the things that I love and the things that I have gotten used to. We currently live in a a new home- we were in fact the first to live here- and I personally do not like the idea of buying an older home- unless they are very old- like 100 years old- so I find the house of my dreams- the only problem is the rooms are in difficult places- I think that the fun thing about the past is that they did not have so much junk- I find myself wondering what is all this stuff that I have to find room for- also I am reminded that we have 5 little ones- but then again - when you move to the south you have the amazing advantage of having nice weather almost year round and what child when given the chance would choose to be inside- hence nice land is better than a huge house::)) So all this being said- I think that I am going to hold out for the really old house- with lots of character- lovely old trees, and two old barns, chicken coop and pray that the electrical will not be an issue---- somehow i think it will be a good experience to get rid of some of the things that tie us down- we have given a ridicuous amount of stuff to Goodwill and packed up a lot of things and overall I think that the kids are happier- they seem to spend more time playing- amazing how that works!! Now to enjoy the sunshine this weekend and pray that the swamp of a backyard dries out- another plus about not being in a subdivision- bad drainage!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment