Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday is the Day

So here we go on the next great adventure- Thursday the packers will come and Friday the truck will be loaded- I cannot believe that time has gone so fast or that our time here is over. It has been a crazy time to look for a home, church and things for the kids related to homeschooling- I feel like I have been stretched in a million different directions and at times thought that I was at the breaking point- but God knows my breaking point and I thankfully never reached it- through the whole experience I have grown closer to God- it has been a time where without getting up in the morning and praying and reading the bible I would have been trampled by all the things that the world threw my way during the week- now we are headed on the next great adventure and I feel totally inadequate as a mother on how to prepare my children to leave there home-as this is the only place they have known as home- this is giving us many chances to talk about God and our focus on things eternal and how this is not our home- heaven is our home forever- this is in fact a blink of the eye and as Walt heads on towards 10 I can say that time really goes in the blink of the eye. So we will head to my parents for several weeks and take in the wonderful things that only a nana and papa can offer and all the fun of counsins and aunts and uncles. What a sweet time we will be able to have. I pray that we will have few lonely days as we have been surrounded here in BUrlington and even on our street with wonderful people who have loved on us and our children. So as I feel we have sorted through a ridiculous amount of stuff we still have a house full- must say the most amazing thing to me is how many shoes we have- they seem to be mulitiplying but i gues with 7 people that is how it goes. Also I have been meaning to blog about the hilarious new thing that the twins are doing as I do not want to forget it- they are singing the song Tomorrow from Annie- too funny- love that Amelia has my love of musicals and I must say Samuel appreciates them as well- Walt on the other hand thinks its a little weird that all the sudden they break into singing and dancing but i am sure it will grow on him!

No comments: