Thursday, June 16, 2011
Moving Day is Coming
Today we signed the lease on our new house- I have totally mixed feelings about the house but I think it is more about change in general then the house. It is a lovely little yellow house- amazing backyard- all the charm of an old house and an awesome backyard- what more could a girl ask for- well another bedroom and living area- but really with the money we are saving I am not sure I will miss those things. We have had a wonderful house to live in this year- but must admit that I will not miss cleaning it or taking care of the massive amount of yard. We have about 3/4 of our stuff in storage and are moving the rest this week. Things could not have worked out better as the kids have vacation bible school this week so they will come home to a house where things are set up after a fun day. I am realizing how many different ways that God has totally provided for our needs and met so many of our desires while still allowing us to be stretched and depend on him. The boys went with me to the house today and loved it- big plus-I think that we have been preparing to move for so long that now they are just ready to do it and get on with the rest of summer- which includes a great trip to Nana and Papa's and a week long camp with their favorite friends the Johnson kids. More pics to come of the new house::))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment