Monday, April 14, 2008
???????
I think that my body is beginning to feel the effects of the twins. The last week has been a struggle remain cheerful. We had an awesome time with our company- and it was then that i realized this pregnancy is going to be so different- i think i was in denial of this until this week. I was busy doing my ordinary stuff while my best friend Jen was here- but soon realized I was winded or had no energy- yikes- this is not supposed to happen until you are 8 months pregnant right? I am going to have to learn to let some things go- I think this is going to be a great time for me as a wife, friend and mother to focus on the things that really matter and let all the fluff fade way- it is not going to be a major life crisis if the beds aren't made before school- yes i am one of those people that tried to maintain a crazy amount of order in a house with 3 small children. As for now i am going to head to bed- give in to the fact that i have been fighting to keep my eyelids open for 45 minutes-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment