Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just What I Needed

The church service today was awesome.  I went to service in a horrible frame of mind. I have had a terrible time this week with allergies- stuffy nose, itchy eyes- you name it i have it- frustrated that there is nothing i can take due to pregnancy and probably wanting to have something to complain about- just one of those days- as i entered the service the praise and worship music was awesome- my mood was changing very quickly.  The series has been about the limitations we put on God.  Today was about thinking that somehow our situation is a surprise to God.  This was awesome to hear the pastor preach on- God knows our struggles big or small- he is the refiner- somehow i tend to think that if i do things "right" i will not have any struggles- were do we get such crazy ideas.  Anyway- it was wonderful to hear about God being a God of provision- of providing for his children- that our lives our to bring him glory- it is amazing how off track I can get in what i believe to be the purpose of my life. 

 Success for the day-- devotion time with the boys done by daddy    Greatest Challenge for the day- remain positive although feeling stinky

"For the father knows the things you have need of before you ask him"  Matthew 6:8

No comments: