Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Potty Training Part 1000 (haha)
Needless to say after you have read the title potty training is not going so hot. So far Amelia is wearing big girl underwear but making no attempt to get to the potty. I would say maybe she doesn't get it but since both of her brothers were potty trained at 18 mos. I believe she just has zero interest. Today I think she spent a total of 2 hours on the potty singing, reading etc. Crazy girl- if I wasn't so cheap i would give up and go buy pull ups. Walt has been working on a project for school. They are studying quilts in math and the patterns they make- so he decided to make a small one and take it to his math teacher. He worked so hard and it was quite a good project. I hope that the teacher appreciated all of the effort that was put into that. As he worked on the quilt Darcy was saying "is there a reason you are not homeschooling" (more on that later) Samuel has hit a point were he is so affectionate- very unlike Samuel- I must say it is refreshing to my heart to have my little one run up and give me a big bear hug and say -"I just wanted to give you some of my love". I have been miserable the last 3 days with allergies- i think that i look a fright and the kids are probably wondering what happened to their mom. Against everyones advice i took to itching my eyes hoping for some relief- yep that didn't work- i just got a lot of really weird stares as i dropped Samuel off for preschool and a concerned "how are you" from the pastor at the school. I am the worst when others are sick so i think my husband finds it funny that i think i should be doted on. I am thinking that any woman pregnant with twins are more should get whatever she wants- i think these babies have taken over- as nothing is as it should be- ia m thinking that the blessing in all of this will be after delivery I will be so happy that all I am is tired that I will not mind one bit getting up all night to feed little ones- oh to take a full breath again! Yikes that was a lot of complaining- honestly I feel so blessed to have 2 more children- overwhelmed- yes most of the time- how many more ways could I split myself- but then I realize that is when others step in- like last night Walt read a book to Amelia- she enjoyed it and he did his reading for school. Samuel is determined to teach Amelia how to put on her shoes (the right feet). Little blessings that i am determined not to overlook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment