Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My husband the Bee Keeper

well I am not really quite sure what to think about Darcy deciding to be a bee keeper.  I think that he had talked about the idea for a while and then decided that now was the time.  Quite funny as the time to keep bees and have twins came at the same time- haha.  When i was pregnant with Samuel Darcy came home and said "i joined the volunteer fire department".  Needless to say the bee keeping seems to be a little safer hobby then the firefighting.  He had some wonderful little helpers this weekend who were thrilled to paint the bee hives for him.  He just told me today that he has to pick up the bees on Saturday- and the forecast is calling for rain.  The second part to that was that he is going to need to keep them in the basement till Sunday- YIKES is all i can say-  

2 comments:

Slim said...

Oh my goodness! That is quite the hobby, but now you can always say that your lives a sweet and filled with honey! Ok, so dumb, I know, but what else can I say??? Wowzers!

Emily said...

haha, loved the bee suite! Well you can say your life stays interesting =). We look forward to hearing how the bee advanture goes.