Sunday, May 25, 2008

They Survived!

Well 2 of my boys did not return to the house until 8:30 this morning- Daddy and Walt made it the entire night and I am afraid that the whole neighborhood heard them snoring as both looked well rested!  I might need to start sending them out there more often!  Darcy seems like he is back in college agian- boy we might have found the fountain of youth "sleeping outside".  Well Samuel made it until about 3:00 and then was coughing and sneezing so bad that Darcy had to bring him inside.  I think when he woke up this morning it took him about 10 minutes to remember the camp out and go outside to check on everyone!  Amelia is doing awesome in her bed- she calls for me in the morning and I am greeted by a big smile as she says- "I am such a big girl"  Yeah for Amelia and mommy!  

No comments: