Monday, May 26, 2008

God's Blessings

Just when i feel lost and confused it is amazing how God so graciously provides for me.  This weekend we had plans with some friends from church- the morning before both of the boys were sick- one throwing up and the other with allergies.  I was upset, sad you name it.  I rescheduled and was upset to once again have to change plans as this seems to happen often with 3 kids and pregnancy.  Well tonight we had two amazing couples over for dinner and dessert. We had an amazing time of fellowship and the kids all played well.  The weather report called for thunderstorms and hail- and thank goodness they are usually wrong and were today!  We had wonderful weather to cook out and let the kids play on the slip and slide!  Amelia was most taken with one of the couples little girls who is 10 months old.  I am beginning to realize that she is going to be very involved with the twins.  I am so thankful for christian fellowship and the chance to just hang out! 

Started reading another new book- i am going to need to be careful as I have 3 going now and will probably end up one very confused lady- add pregnancy to that and thank goodness i am not a counselor anymore- hehe  anyway the book is Childwise ages 3-7  I forgot how much i love these authors and how wonderful they are at pointing out the necessary elements in raising amazing children-

No comments: