Friday, July 18, 2008
Because I am the FBI/Secret Service
The kids have been having so much fun this summer- we have tried to work in some school work- but seeing as I love summer and all that it brings as much as them it has been a little difficult- we have done a variety of things like timed math tests- reading fun books full of adventure and have probably watched more movies then normal! This week we rented the movie National Tresasure- I am not a big fan of Pg movies but decided to let them watch it with me and Darcy. The boys loved the movie and all the history as it was right up their alley- Walt had a million and one questions about the constitution etc. I loved it. Well i soon went to take a nap and left them in the care of their father. I can downstairs later to find I had a house full of special agents- even Amelia had a badge- it was hilarious- they have spent the last couple of days trying to escape lazer, arresting each other and having to use their badges to get into the basement- haha Today I finally hit the point were I want to beg the doctors to take the babies NOW!! But I also have to realize that I still have 9 more days- tonight Samuel started crying at the table saying "please have those babies - I must see them now!!" I think that we are all going to be happy to move onto the next stage of life with these two new little ones!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww... I can't WAIT to meet the babies! I'm with Sam... "Please have those babies- I must see them now!!" :) God Bless!!
Post a Comment