Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Beginnings

Thank you God for new beginnings- my kids woke up well rested this morning with big smiles.  My oldest said "it looks like a beautiful day!"  It is kind of overcast but as I realized that the way the day is going to turn out has more to do with attitude then what is really presented to you!  So here we go on day number 25- the countdown has begun and we are getting so excited for what lies ahead!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Suzanne - I anxiously await each of your new days - it makes me feel not quite so far away. I am always mildly if not hysterically amused and wonder if my days when you were little were half so funny! i know that they were that crazy! We miss you terribly this summer! Every now and again your daddy says - I can't believe my boys are not here with me; of course I say 'what about Amelia' and he adds 'of course Amelia too' but I do think that he is really enjoying 'his boys' as he has not gotten to experience the way little boys play and 'work' for many years. His little Amelia is special to him in a 'little girl' way and we miss them all. I just can't imagine what it will be like to have twins! What will we do? Who do I hug first - who do I hold first? I think I am going to practice two at a atime stuff!!And there will be the 3 that will be waiting for there special times. i should know by now that God does not make us divide our love or affection but rather he multiplies them so I don't even know what I am worrying for. We love you - I am thankful that you still have athe time to 'blog' - I enjoy hearing about your days - one by one-. Love you! Mum