Wednesday, July 2, 2008
A Flop of A Day
Well today was one of those days that you really never want to do over you just wish it could be different. For whatever reason my tired children woke up around 9:00 this morning- looking as though it was 6:30 or something- I am not sure why everyone is so tired all the time- I actually was up an hour or so before them had time to make coffee- bath- read my bible and try and figure out some direction for the day- well the rest of the day kind of fell apart- we went to the car tag office to get my car tagged only to realize the insurance card i had expired a week ago (why is it you are never a week early to the tag office?) so after tracking down the number etc. i think we are set- well the boys are fighting over a chair and my rag muffin Amelia (without her hair combed) is starting to get impatient- next thing I know the lady tells me they do not have a fax yet and that I had to go to the end of the line- at this point Amelia loses it and throws herself on the floor- let me just say the funny part is that she is my first one to throw fits like this and then she is doing it when I am 34 weeks pregnant. Crazy Life!!! Well i will not list all the other crazy things that happened- all i can say is after a long trip to the grocery store we came home and had fun with some 4th of July poppers. Amelia of course had times when she was not so amused at the boys throwing them at her feet- but the poppers worked to change the mood and everyone went to bed happy and tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment