Sunday, August 24, 2008
Falling Apart
Well things were going fairly well since the twins were born- and everyone seemed to be taking all the changes in stride that was until dad went back to work Friday- well for Friday, Saturday and Sunday Darcy worked his regular days- and for the most part things were ok- that is until the kids found out tonight that there was more school ahead of them- Walt has pulled out all the strings and stated that he will go and do his best but he would rather be homeschooled- Samuel just said upon going to bed- you mean I have to go to school again this week. Well it is safe to say that the excitement of school has worn off quick! Add to the boys desire to stay home is a crying Amelia every morning wanting her brothers back- you can see that I am beginning to second guess my decision to send them this year- things are crazy but it appears that they are just going to be- for the time being we will all have to try to adjust to this crazy schedule of rushing and watching the clock- the two things I hate- I will need to continue to pray and seek guidance and then wait and see what happens- we will also be praying that Darcy gets over this sinus junk before I lose it- haha We continue to be thankful for the kids adjustment overall and for the wonderful health of the twins. It seems that the last month is a blur and I keep telling myself that I will keep up with the blog so I have some idea of what went on the first few months with the twins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there!!! Isn't it nice to know that we can go on living when life seems so chaotic? Keep smilin' girl!
Hang on!! If anyone can do it, it is YOU! God knew with His grace you and Darcy could manage 5 kids. 5 great kids at that! I know you feel bad about sending the boys to school but just think that it might be for this season, doesn't have to be forever. It will get better!
Post a Comment