
Papa and the kids! These are two of my favorite pics since the last trip my parents made to our house. The kids insist on being right on top of my dad most of the time which I find hilarious as he is a man who like his space- the kids totally think that that does not apply to them because that is Papa! I think both of my parents though that we were crazy when we were going to have 4 kids- now that it turned into 5 I think they are sold out to the idea of always having some little critter hanging on them or begging for their attention. Walt loves to hang out with Papa and ask him a million and one questions about how things work. On Papa's last visit Walt decided that he needed to have a cup of coffee while they talked- man do they grow up fast! Walt and Samuel love to watch MOdern Marvels and How It's Made- two awesome shows! However I realized that Amelia is lacking in girl stuff as when I asked her if she wanted to watch a little tv the other day she said "I will watch either modern marbles or how it's made" after I suggest Curious George she was excited! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment