Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Laundry

I really would like to know who is sneaking in my house and getting all of our clothes dirty- i swear i have never in my life washed so many clothes- today Walt said i think i have no more underwear left in the house- i corrected him and stated that he did have underwear they were just in the basket in the babies room hoping that someone will put them away into the drawers- i think that we are at some point going to boycott dressers and just live out of the laundry baskets- haha  today i thought i would be ambitious and go to bible study at a friends house- all went well while we were there however once we got home the twins and Amelia decided that they did not need a nap- this is the first day since the twins were born that I have not had a nap- the praise is that i did not lose my temper and scream about all the things that were out of place and the dirty children running through the house- tonight all are tucked in bed and we are hoping that the twins will sleep through the night again!!  Overall i am feeling like we have a grip on things- however as we ran a couple of errands tonight I realized my freedom in life is over for quite a while- Darcy must have been thinking the same thing as he said "man things are so different now"  Yep the little angels are all a blessing and we are learning so much about God's grace but at times I wish there was a different way to learn it- haha  It is still funny when people say "so you have 5 kids" and I think i am not the type of mom that have five kids- well I guess i am!  It seems like so long since I was pregnant and a life time since it was just me, walt and Samuel going to the parks the first week we were in Kentucky. I am determined to try and slow down and let things soak in a little more as the last 5 years do seem to feel like a lot of a blur.  My sister and her family are getting ready to move to Charleston and I am wondering what the holidays will look like for our family and when we travel to my parents- I am not sure that my parents can handle 8 grandchildren in their house at one time- haha

No comments: