Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks Abby


Hey- abby i wanted to take a second to say thank you for being such an awesome friend- i know I have been so sleep deprived and cranky for so long and yet you still call and check on me- it means a lot to know you are a constant in my life and such a cheerful constant at that!  I must say that as I was living in that apartment in Houston- praying that God would provide a friend for me as I was so lonely being a stay at home mom- I had no idea how much he would use you to bless my life- my greatest regret is that we had to leave you behind in Houston- thank you for always being here for the important things in life- I still can't belive that you were able to be in town when the twins were born!  Our God is a great God!  I hope that I can be half the friend to you as you have been to me- thank you for loving on my kids it has made all the difference!  Please tell Kyndall, Konner and Chole how much we love them!

1 comment:

Abby said...

i love you girl!!! and miss you bunches!!!!