well i thought i would post some pics of the kids and babies- they are not the best pics of the twins but since when do newborn babies cooperate. The twins will be 6 weeks old on Friday and I am not sure were the time has gone. This week we have taken on potty training Amelia this week she is in the picture with her new bike- which darcy pointed our cost only as much as two packages of pullups- no that is scary- however in the picture I told her to go get on her bike i will get her picture- she stated "let me get my flip flops" hilarious as i guess she didn't think that pants were very important. Walt was in his picture was not happy with the crazy amount of homework he had from school (more on that gripe later) Samuel is just one happy boy as he had spent the last two hours playing legos what more could a little boy ask for! My gripe for the day is that i completed all the laundry folded and put away only to find that there is more in the laundry basket tonight- i think we are going to start instituting our own uniforms- hey when you have 5 kids I think that you can start trends like that- if we can't i am not sure who can!
1 comment:
You have such beautiful children! I have to laugh when I saw the twins I immediately thought they were miniature Darcy and Suzanne. Sooooo cute.
Post a Comment