Friday, October 3, 2008
What will become of Us?
Last night was one of those nights were you have no idea the tornado of activity that is going to hit and you think in your little mind that all is going well and that you are on top of things. The day was a typical one were I was fortunate to get a nap which makes life so much better-The boys got home from school and we all headed outside to enjoy the wonderful fall air. the kids all played outside- rode bikes with the neighborhood kids while the twins slept in the wonderful fall air. We headed home all ready for an evening were mama would try and juggle all the kids while dad worked. All was going well until I decided that the hamsters were probably going to die if they had to spend one more night in their disgusting cage. I figured that the boys would be able to do it with no assistance (why I thought this I have no idea). Well we put the hamsters in a box while the cleaning was going on- one escaped- I hate those little furry things- and only have them because the boys love them so much- but i am not going to hold one and the thought of one lose in the house is horrific! The boys were done cleaning the cage and realized Penguin was gone- they started screaming and yelling hoping that would find him?? then Walt said he saw him under the fridge- at this point i can only picture me moving the fridge and have squashed hamster everywhere- well I started to move the fridge and Walt realizes what might happens and screams for me to stop- samuel screams as well Amelia, Benjamin and Ella are screaming because we have now scared them out of their minds. Well we move the fridge and out comes Penguin- Walt then says "why don't we see how he does that- samuel bring me the box- NO NO NO! All was well- the screaming twins were easily calmed with a little attention from their older siblings and once again we made it through daddy working 3 nights- next week the adventure continues as we will attempt to go to Darcy's brothers wedding in the north Georgia mountains- I am sure their will be many fun times and embarrasing moments to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh bless your heart! I can't believe all of the drama - it is always a fun read and I am thankful that you always seem to get through it so well.
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. E :)
Post a Comment