Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where has a week gone




I cannot believe it has been a week since I last posted anything.  It seems like a lot has gone on and then that so little has happened.  It is the regular exciting stuff in a house with five little ones.  I am pleased that the twins are falling into a routine while crazy at times- eleanor is up at 7:30 and benjamin takes a bottle at 6 and then sleeps till 10- it allows me to have sometime in the morning with both of them before things are totally crazy.  We have been working with Amelia on her sometimes bad attitude- a lot of it can be contributed to the fact that she was the littlest for so long and me and the boys felt the need to take care of everything for her- now that there are 2 real babies in the house she has lost her spot.  The weather here has been gorgeous this week and the boys have spent a huge amount of time trying to master football- quite difficult as all Samuel wants to do is tackle- I visited the boys school this week and was disappointed in what i found in their classrooms- the classes are sitting at 24-27 kids which is huge at that age- we are beginning to make plans to bring them home at christmas- when i get overwhelmed I have to remind myself they will be in coop two days a week with a teacher besides me and they will survive- I look forward to the way God will use this to grow and change me as a person as well as what he will do with the kids- 

1 comment:

Ashlie Johnson said...

having the kids at a coop 2 days will be a huge help. only having to do 3 days is a major blessing! we have to really work those 3 days, but it's worth the sanity to have 2 days "off" so to speak. i can't wait to hear how it all goes! do you know what kind of curriculum you plan to use?