Friday, May 29, 2009
Summer Days
Well today was one of those wonderful days at the pool- one lady stopped me and asked if i was really bringing all 5 kids to the pool- I wanted to ask what else was i going to do miss summer?? Well in summer is when I actually have energy early in the morning until late at night- I am glad that my kids also inherited my love for summer and swimming. The only odd man out is Ella who is really not sure that she wants to spend any time in the pool- Ben on the other hand is ready to jump in. Well the last few weeks i have been in a horrible mood- just really short with the boys and wondering why??? Well lets just say the mood has totally changed now that the cat is gone- it is so funny I think that we were all trying to love having her and really didn't except Samuel who loves every animal. Well the stress level has gone down a lot and we are excited to be moving on the other things. The boys are ready to go off to overnight camp- mama is more scared then them and my brother thinks i am totally over protective- one day soon i have no doubt he will feel the same:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment