Tuesday, June 2, 2009
What can I say
Well, I cannot remember when the point hit that the kitten had to go, all I remember is that when it was gone i was a new person again- but all good things must come to an end- haha we were sitting outside the other night- peaceful night- the kids were playing, amazingly the twins were playing on the blanket and not eating mulch- the older three had worked out a way that everyone got a turn on the swing and all of the sudden I hear a kitten crying- i tries to ignore it but somehow Darcy's eye caught mine and I knew that he heard it too- now it could not go ignored- all I thought was- CRAP how did the kitten come back from the shelter and find our house- well that would just be way too easy- as the kitten came down the hill I saw that it was not in fact our kitten but a new one- a cute little, tiny black one-- of course the kids though this was definetly a blessing from God-the evil mother had given away there other kitten and now God was blessing them with a new, even better (because black in a rare color- according to Walt) kitten, I saw this as God having a hilarious sense of humor:) Well i decided that since it wandered up we had to feed it- and it spent the whole evening on our patio. Well the next day kitten was gone- then we heard her crying- she had fallen into the basement window well- so we had to rescue her- well all i can say is word must have gotten around in the kitten world about how wonderful it is at the Pach house (that is if you are an outside pet:)) This morning Walt and Samuel went to feed the kitten and ran back in the house screaming "there are two" I thought yeah right and they both happen to be black??? Well funny again as we are now feeding two tiny, black kittens- amelia says "of course there are two, they are twins, this is the house of twins". (i will post pics soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment