Friday, September 18, 2009
Crazy Girl
Well i finally got around to taking the twins in for both their 9 month and 12 months check up. It seemed everytime I made the appointment they ran a fever the night before. And yes I am one of those people who would love to do without the shots anyway (although my husband reminds me that if one of my children gets polio they will never forgive me). So today we went off to the doctor- of course the twins want to crawl all over the floor in the waiting room- but i refused- wrestled them like any germ free mother would be ( we are currently all well and trying to stay that way for more than a week!!) So the twins checked out ok- haha by numbers 4 and 5- you hope to realize something is wrong without the doctor having to tell you- but ella is taller and a little heavier than Ben- he was not happy about that- so they got their shots- 4 of them and then the nurse says "are you going to give the kids flu shots?" and Amelia says "since I am here today I would LOVE to get a shot" is she crazy- not hearing right- actually it was the most hilarious thing- she jumped up on the table got the shot- thanked the nurse and jumped down- the nurse looked as shocked as I was- you never know with Amelia what you are going to get- keeps life interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So what is the secret to getting your kids to ask so politely for a shot??? I need to know because the screaming is so fun to deal with. :)
Love it! Praying some of her "laid-backness" rubs off on Sophia.
Hilarious. Some of my kids are more pain tolerant than others, but I've never had one ask for a shot. ;)
. . .Enjoyed the updates, by the way. So funny, that you're giving the school decision to Darcy. "One year at a time" -- homeschooler's motto, huh?
Post a Comment