Saturday, October 3, 2009
Swim Team
The boys are official Barracudas. Yes they have joined the YMCA swim team. This was a huge acheivement for them. They love to swim but had to learn all four competitive strokes as well as turns and how to go off the diving blocks! I love that they are swimming partly because I swam in high school and partly because it is at the Y:) Thank means while they are practicing I can also work out. I must say after trying many sports I am tired of sitting on the sidelines as my child gets excercize. This way we are killing two birds with one stone so to speak! The kids are loving it and it is four nights a week- but so far so good. Since they are not getting much time outside during the day and then with winter coming I thought it would be a great way to get some energy out. Their first meet is in November and they will only be swimming 25 and 50 yards so they are excited. (will post pics soon- need to take some first:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great! Good job boys! And good for you that you will be able to work out while they have fun too.
Love all the new beach pictures. The kids are getting so big! E :)
Post a Comment