Monday, January 11, 2010
Today Stinks!!
Today had such great potential- i had lesson plans- books in a neat stack on the bar- so that i would not have to waste any time looking for them- but somehow things just went bad from that point! I can not really explain what went wrong first it is more like a million things went wrong all at once- for example Amelia asking over 30 times how much she has to do before she can watch George (that is Curious George), Samuel falling on the floor out of his chair because he cannot write another word- and Walt taking a math test on the computer and getting all of the answers wrong (very out of character). But I refused to give up- I thought if those teachers at school can deal with all the problems they have in the classroom I can deal with three crazy kids that all have my genes ( I forgot to account for Darcy's genes as I think that is what went wrong). At this point it would have been best to shut the books- get a great story out and read to them- but what about my lesson plans- that would have been such a loss- hahahahha so we continued on and I am pretty sure that all they learned is mom is losing her temper again in the new year- haha Well Darcy came home and asked why so stressed out? try again tomorrow- that is how some days go- they are kids" ok I know all this but somehow it seems a lot better when he says it!! so i am off to watch curious george and learn how to appreciate the little things (or little people)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment