Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear Friends

Well I must say as things are growing to a close here in Kentucky I must say that we are going to miss this place and the wonderful people that we have met since was have been here- it is crazy to think that 7 years can actually go by that fast-which is scary because in another 7 years Walt will be driving. Today we were at church and speaking with the pastor ( new church for us) and he asked if I knew someone from UGA- ends up it is a friend of mines brother- it was funny that a small thing like that was a big comfort today- it was as if God was reminding me that you are not alone- the fellowship of believers is huge- you are just moving on to a new stage of life. We are excited to be on this adventure but will be sad to go- we had a wonderful Sunday with family and friends- the kids are having friends sleep over tonight and I think are beginning to realize that we are leaving on Friday- we have decided that they can be here to see the truck packed on Thursday and Friday for part of the time- the rest of the time I will be a classical education training and they will be enjoying some of the finer aspects of education (geography and art::)) I must say I am looking forward to getting back to school we have had a 2 week break and I am anxious to move into our new house and get things set up----

No comments: