Friday, June 4, 2010

Moving Day

I am sure that there are several things yet to be left undone- but i am trying to get better about recording things as they happen as it seems my memory is fading- the kids asked me about last summer yesterday and something we had done and I could not remember that they were talking about- not usually a big deal until I realized the last couple of years have been a blur and may continue. haha It is with a very heavy heart that I leave Kentucky- i think anytime you have to do something it is different than if you plan it yourself- I am not sure why that is except for that good old control factor agian. We are renting a lovely home and are going to live in a beautiful small town but leaving is not any easier. It is amazing how close you grow to people when you just do life with them- i used to think that you had to do the big things with people as I have grown older (and wiser) I realize it is being there through just the regular days- and the hard days and the good days--- I will miss so may of y dear friends that I am trying not to think about it now- because the part about leaving and moving are very overwhelming and they you know the tears come- so for today i will focus on packing the car of all needed things and then tomorrow think about the friendships that I am leaving behind- I know lots of people hate facebook but personally i love it as i feel alittle more connected to people who have meant a lot to me- so thank you to all you great people who God has placed in my life- i have learned a million things while I have been here- you all have been gracious to allow me to be myself- to stumble, fall and then get back up again. I hope we have many visitors to Charlotte!! You are always welcome at our house!

No comments: