It has been totally a blessing to live in this old house- it has been a great experience although I must admit that there are many of the frustrations of living in an old house- for starters it is just plain hot- but the charm and the property make up for the heat- i think:)
3 comments:
Love the house!
Love the run in your eating area and pillows on the porch swing. Where did you get them? I'm assuming the formal yellow room was one of their pics or do ya'll have "grown" up furniture (as I like to call it--ha) and a nice room like that?? hee hee! Still "saving" the house down the street for you. Thanks for leaving out the part about me laughing so hard that I gave myself a black eye! Good Times! Love you dear Su!
I meant "rug"...not run (ha)
Beautiful house! However I'm wondering - do you have air conditioning? I sure hope so. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment