The Good:
*butterflies - i do not remember ever seeing so many butterflies
*enough space for the kids to run and play without a car in sight
* creaky old wood floors
*trees older than me
*two little kittens playing in the old barn
*a park within walking distance
*my husband with a normal schedule- forgot what that was even like
*hearing the train roll through downtown at 11 pm
*trying new churches and realizing the different flavors of the christian community
The Bad:
*littlest library I have ever seen
*no swimming pool ( we are usually there everyday sometimes several times a day in the summer)
*hot- I forgot what the south was really like
*bugs- I am not sure what most of them are but they are in the freezer for the boys "project"
*potty training 2 2yr olds
*trying new churches and realizing the different flavors of the christian community
The Ugly:
August- I am so over summer and actually wake up in the morning to look at the calendar and breath a sigh of relief that we are about to flip to September (in 15 days)
No comments:
Post a Comment