Amelia turned 5 last week and she is convinced that crazy things are going to happen this year- her list of expectations looks more like things she could do when she is 10 but we will see - she may learn how to do a back flip who am I to say that she cannot! The hilarious picture is the one where she has put her own style on the headband I got for her not exactly how I wanted her to wear it but thats ok! Her birthday celebration was dampered a little by the fact that Walt woke up with a stomach bug but we were still able to run cupcakes into her CC class while Walt waited in the car! I am not sure where 5 years has gone so fast!!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Amelia is 5
Amelia turned 5 last week and she is convinced that crazy things are going to happen this year- her list of expectations looks more like things she could do when she is 10 but we will see - she may learn how to do a back flip who am I to say that she cannot! The hilarious picture is the one where she has put her own style on the headband I got for her not exactly how I wanted her to wear it but thats ok! Her birthday celebration was dampered a little by the fact that Walt woke up with a stomach bug but we were still able to run cupcakes into her CC class while Walt waited in the car! I am not sure where 5 years has gone so fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, Happy Birthday to Amelia!! I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment