Saturday, June 4, 2011
Memories
Today I am flooded with memories of my dear friend Emily- it is getting close to her birthday and I think as more time passes I even more want to chat with her, hear her wonderful insight on things and just know that she is there for support and friendship. It is amazing how quickly life changes and even more than that it is amazing how God uses some people to touch your life in such a huge way. Emily married a good friend of mine and Darcy's due to distance and basically life- we did not meet for sometime- however I feel blessed that God allowed us such sweet time together- time to share life and to have our stories mix together for a while. She made an everlasting impression on my children. They new they were loved by here and still talk about her faith. I pray that I will be one of these people in my lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment