Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Lovely Library
Tonight we went to one of my most favorite places in the world- the public library. When me and Darcy were first married my favorite place was the bookstore. I loved to get a new book and sit and read and then place it on the bookshelf for another day. However somewhere after giving up my career to have a family (which meant giving up my salary) I realized that I now longer had the space for new books with a little one and all the gadgets you need for them or the money. That is when the library became my favorite space. No longer do I feel guilty if i do not like a book after a few pages it just goes nicely in the drop box. Also for those of you who like books but not libraries they make it were you can put the books on hold and then just run in real quick to grab the items. Well i found this wonderful book tonight in the homeschooling section. It is a book of all of those lists that you love- well I might need to rephrase that- lists that I love. I think my family with the exception of Walt finds all the facts I am wanting to share a little irritating- but I think that they are so interesting- like was a stop light invented 40 years before the first car- odd-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you have been a busy lady! I've enjoyed all the posts and pictures. cannot believe how big walt is. the campout looked fun and sounds like the weather is perfect for a fire.
Post a Comment