


Happy Birthday Darcy! It is dear Darcy's birthday today and I hate to admit but with age I just get worse and worse with any kind of celebration- I went to a friends house to look at home schooling stuff before heading to the grocery store to get his cake- well i spent much more time looking through books and running my mouth then i intended- needless to say as I was pulling out of my friends house I was wondering "how bad would it be to forget the whole cake thing?" well pretty bad considering we have friends coming over for cake- Forgot that! haha How do you tell a man that does so much for so many of us that it is appreciated? I thought that I might go ahead and list some of the little things that mean the most to me and of course feel qualified to speak for the kids as well- #1- we love that you are willing to spend your free time playing with the kids (legos, planting in the garden, reading etc.) #2 Take time to tell the kids stories at night that have been passed down from your grandmother (most impressive is the scottish accent) #3- willing to over look my impulsive nature and check all the doors to make sure they are locked, etc just one more time) #4 you agree to take us on long trips to see family even though I am well aware that the noise level drives you insane at times. #5 The fact that your patience is more a witness of your faith in God then you will ever know. With that all I can say is Happy Birthday dear one- you make our family a place were we long to be!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Emily- we rejoice that you are taking a full breath today and that God has been so gracious! We are so excited to hear you talking without having to catch your breath! We can hardly imagine the feelings and thoughts that must be going through your mind! What a blessing on our lives it has been to watch your faith in God and also the provision that he has for you! Love you-
1 comment:
Hey Babe,
Thanks for the cake. It was perfect and I know the kids liked it.
Post a Comment