Monday, June 23, 2008

What Was I Thinking??

Today was a sad day for the Pach children or should I say the littlest Pach children.  Walt signed up for Camp Invention which is this crazy fun filled week of science, science and more science.   He woke up this morning so excited about all the things that he was going to create and make- it is awesome to see the gifts that God has given him- it is also great that there are things like Camp Invention for us mothers who struggle through science experiments!  Well Samuel and Amelia were not pleased that Walt was going to be gone for the whole day- they had no idea what they would do with their day- like the three of us could not find something to do- haha.  Well let's just say we did a lot of different things but there was not nearly the laughter and noise that is present when all three are together.  Well when Walt got home is was hilarious I thought that my ears would never stop hurting- Walt was trying to tell everyone about his day- while Samuel was telling him about what new Star Wars facts he had learned and Amelia kept saying "you read me Walty".  Well tonight we went to the neighborhood pool to cool off and get out some of the extra energy my little ones seem to have after dinner.  While the kids are swimming and playing Darcy reminds me of a comment I made when Samuel was born- i asked him "with the age difference do you think that they will play together".  Hilarious at this point in our lives as the three kids would prefer to be together and somehow I thought the two year would be too far apart- little did I know!    We are enjoying summer and trying to survive the grumpy mood swings that hit mama all at once.  There are days that I am hoping to wait until the 28th to have the twins so that we get more time before the fatigue of little ones sits in and then there are days that I think we should go straight into the hospital as i am ready to bend, breath and run around again!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So glad you are hanging in there! I know you must be ready for those babies!! Maybe we will be able to make a trip to see those sweet babies before we head to Tx. I would love that not to mention just seeing the other kids would be wonderful. You do have a great family and I know you will do great as you add two new little Pachs to the family!
It just brightens my day everytime I hear how much your boys pray for me or are concerned for me. So sweet!