Friday, June 27, 2008
Oh to be a Lego Man
Ok first of all by the title you can tell that I have two boys at home- haha Well recently we spoiled them and got them a lego game to play on the playstation- it is quite a hilarious game as periodically the lego men fall apart or take of parts they no longer need and add other parts. The point of all these changes are to make it through different parts of the game. Well at my wits end the other day with asking for help, not being able to bend and just felling frustrated I told Darcy "it would be so nice to be one of those lego men- snap the babies off- do my jobs and then put them back on" Needless to say he looked at me like I had lost my mind! As I had a million and one things to do today I hit about 4:00 and was sick of being pregnant, sick of not sleeping etc. but on the other hand I am wanting to try and go 38 weeks because I know that the babies will be so much healthier- I told Darcy "I have never wanted to go out and run so bad in my life". I hope that desire will continue after they come! For now I will have to live with the dream of bieng a lego man- snapping the babies off so that I can run around the house cleaning, rearranging and organizing- haha! I must say I am having to pray for patience today as I am tired and realizing how disagreeable I am when I am tired! Thank goodness that God and my precious children forgive me and that tomorrow is a new start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment