Friday, June 27, 2008

Me Pregnant with Twins (34 weeks)

Ok so you must excuse the crazy expression- I was rushing out the door to meet a friend and Darcy stopped me and said- I must get a quick picture I have promised your mom that I would email her one- needless to say I was not happy that I had to stop or have my picture taken- Although I must say that I am surprised that I actually don't look near as big as I feel- I think that my complaining must not be working because I do not look all that pregnant with twins- haha!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Loved the picture! I can only imagine how tight you must feel. I felt like I was going to pop with just Faith at 5lb 13oz. So is Lucy and Ben the final names? I heard Christie was thinking about Lucy too. Who knows though, I think her and Brandon go back and forth on names. =) Glad you had a fun birthday for Darcy. Looks like the kids enjoyed the cake part! =)