Well- here's the belly- I decided that the idea of putting a picture of me in a bathing suit at the pool would probably send me over the edge- however i did decide this one isn't so bad- haha I am still in shock that I have less then 2 weeks to go. I remember running around like crazy in May and feeling horrible hoping that I would make it till July- now I am thinking we are almost at the end of July and not sure how that happened! I am also realizing that I am able to get a lot more done when there is a lot on my plate. I am finding that the busier the better- funny I should have already know this about myself- but there are some of those things that we just forget. I have tried to get better about setting some rountines with the kids as well- it is amazing how they love to know what is coming next in the day- must recommend the book "Indian in the Cupboard" for those of you with kids- we started reading that at night and it is so much fun!! I have been spending a lot more time sitting in my big relaxing chair the last few days which has also ment that my littlest one has also spent a lot of time fixing my hair- haha i am hoping that it recovers from the crazy amount of mousse. One of my friends is giving me baby shower tomorrow night which should be so much fun as it will make everything very real!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Here's the Picture!!
Well- here's the belly- I decided that the idea of putting a picture of me in a bathing suit at the pool would probably send me over the edge- however i did decide this one isn't so bad- haha I am still in shock that I have less then 2 weeks to go. I remember running around like crazy in May and feeling horrible hoping that I would make it till July- now I am thinking we are almost at the end of July and not sure how that happened! I am also realizing that I am able to get a lot more done when there is a lot on my plate. I am finding that the busier the better- funny I should have already know this about myself- but there are some of those things that we just forget. I have tried to get better about setting some rountines with the kids as well- it is amazing how they love to know what is coming next in the day- must recommend the book "Indian in the Cupboard" for those of you with kids- we started reading that at night and it is so much fun!! I have been spending a lot more time sitting in my big relaxing chair the last few days which has also ment that my littlest one has also spent a lot of time fixing my hair- haha i am hoping that it recovers from the crazy amount of mousse. One of my friends is giving me baby shower tomorrow night which should be so much fun as it will make everything very real!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I found your link from Em and Jason's site. Good to see that you guys are doing well! If your kids like Indian in the Cupboard, they'd like Tales of Desperaux, too! My kids would forego the pool to read it!
Oh! You look great! I'm sure you feel otherwise but you really do look great! I'm so glad you are getting a baby shower, it's double the fun this time! I can't believe how soon the babies will be here! We so look forward to hopefully being able to see you all again!
Yay! Post more, after the shower. E :)
Post a Comment