I am not sure why I love this quote and pics so much- maybe it is because I am living with 2 little boys who spend a lot of time with crazy ideas and some of them actually turn out really great! Right now I have spent a crazy day were I am wondering if 8 years ago when I was busy being a social worker if I would have ever believed were I would be today! Today I spent a lot of time being hunted by a sniper (Samuel) and general greivious (Walt) and shot in the big, huge pregnant belly by nerf guns. I do not know why it is so much fun for them to torture me I guess I am doing a really good job of hiding the fact that I am about to lose all sanity- haha. Amelia spent most of the day following me around with a horrible color of lipstick she found in the bottom of the bathroom drawer saying "I make you so pretty mama","look at my lips mama". I guess to top of the day this complete stranger came up to me at the pool tonight and said " I do not want to affend you but are you having twins" I could be upset but then again I need to expect questions like that if I am wearing a bathing suit 36 weeks pregnant right- haha- actually she was a neat lady that was so excited to see a large family in the works! Nice encouragement during the craziness. Overall we are on the countdown for 14 more days- I am not sure were the time has gone- the kids are so excited to see their siblings- and I must say this is the most laid back we have been before a birth- (Walt's anxious, Samuel's moved, Amelia house on the market) which is a nice change!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Love It
I am not sure why I love this quote and pics so much- maybe it is because I am living with 2 little boys who spend a lot of time with crazy ideas and some of them actually turn out really great! Right now I have spent a crazy day were I am wondering if 8 years ago when I was busy being a social worker if I would have ever believed were I would be today! Today I spent a lot of time being hunted by a sniper (Samuel) and general greivious (Walt) and shot in the big, huge pregnant belly by nerf guns. I do not know why it is so much fun for them to torture me I guess I am doing a really good job of hiding the fact that I am about to lose all sanity- haha. Amelia spent most of the day following me around with a horrible color of lipstick she found in the bottom of the bathroom drawer saying "I make you so pretty mama","look at my lips mama". I guess to top of the day this complete stranger came up to me at the pool tonight and said " I do not want to affend you but are you having twins" I could be upset but then again I need to expect questions like that if I am wearing a bathing suit 36 weeks pregnant right- haha- actually she was a neat lady that was so excited to see a large family in the works! Nice encouragement during the craziness. Overall we are on the countdown for 14 more days- I am not sure were the time has gone- the kids are so excited to see their siblings- and I must say this is the most laid back we have been before a birth- (Walt's anxious, Samuel's moved, Amelia house on the market) which is a nice change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your perspective on life! You do seem so relaxed before you have those twins. God knew he could send two more to your house and you could handle it. You are amazing. I would pay $100 to have you post a picture of that belly in a swimsuit. (You don't have to take the dare though) :)
I'm glad that you are able to enjoy some calm before the storm. . .Well, maybe "calm" isn't exactly the right word (with 3 kids running around)! Anyway, I AM glad that you aren't feeling anxious, as you await those precious babies. :)
Post a Comment