Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Pictures








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, a post! Suzanne, they are BEAUTIFUL! . . .Sounds like y'all are doing great. The lack of nerves pre-surgery sounds like a specific answer to prayer. I'll continue to pray that your patience and good spirits keep up, in the face of sleep deprivation. So glad for the update, E :)

Paulina said...

they are so beautiful!!! congratulations, what a blessing you guys! please let us know if you need anything.

Emily said...

Oh! They are too sweet! I love the picture of you and the twins sound a sleep...I'm sure that is a very normal picture right now. (At least I hope they are sleeping some) I keep telling Jason how much I would love to get up there and help and see you all! Thanks for the update and pictures! We love seeing them! Just got back from TX, it was a crazy but fun time....Praise the Lord, I was able to travel!