Friday, August 29, 2008
Complete Frustration
Complete frustration is the only way to explain how potty training Amelia is going. After several events this week- most of which consisted of her asking for her pull up to be changed i decided new babies or no new babies this little one was going to potty train. After one accident this morning she decided that her will was stronger than mine and she was not going to go on the potty- she was able to avoid going the bathroom until 8:30 this evening and then had an accident which in the garage helping daddy with a project- he was no pleased. She spent way too much time on the potty and would only state "I am not going on the potty" Tonight as I put her to bed she said "tomorrow I will wear pull ups agian" To that I stated "no Amelia you will obey mommy and go on the potty". I guess her genetics are definetly from me which is a good thing as i think i am going to be as stubborn that she will go on the potty as she is to not go on the potty- how is it that your children always surprise you with what the find important to dig in over- Overall l think that we are weary of sleepless nights and ready for fall- the kids have adjusted this week to a schedule and bed times-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GIRLS!!! Don't you just love them!!!! I have a feeling that this is the way Chloe is going to be. I can already see her stubborness coming out!
Post a Comment