Sunday, August 17, 2008
Thank you!!
Well we are officially on our own- with all of our help leaving today! My in laws were in town this weekend and completely spoiled us and the kids- they even watched all 5 children while we went out on a date- I think that is probably the last one for quite some time- haha! Well tonight we had to get groceries and get the kids ready for school tomorrow- seeing as I hate the grocery store I decided to let Darcy do that and I would see what a circus it would be to to try and get all 5 children bathed- well it really wasn't that bad- thanks to Walt helping with Amelia and Samuel- and loving being in charge of someone- Darcy came home thinking he would find a crazy house to see everyone bathed- watching Tom and Jerry and the twins sleeping- haha this will probably never happen again but it felt nice that it happened once! The boys start school tomorrow and I think that they are excited to be going- they have wonderful teachers so I feel that God has really blessed us once again! Samuel is so shy at school and we are excited that one of his little friends Anisley is going to be in his class- it is funny how one friendly face makes all the difference. Walt was excited about his teacher and has several friends in his class from the last two years. Seeing as things are crazy with the twins I am so glad that we are not homeschooling as I think it might have been the one thing that pushed our family over the egde this year!! The twins are up to 7 1.2 pounds now and beginning not to look fragile anymore- I am finding that with the twins being 4 and 5 that I do not hear them much at night- Darcy had to shake me awake last night- so I am thankful he has more time off:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh it sounds like you are exhausted but holding up well! Glad the boys have good teachers this year! School starts for us next Monday.
Post a Comment