Friday, June 18, 2010
Vacation
Vacation- somehow the word and taking a trip with kids are not the same things. The kids have done great at my parents but I would not be so bold to call is a vacation. The boys are having a blast at a YMCA camp where they are spending most of the day horseback riding, canoeing or shooting BB guns- i wasn't sure there were camps still like this but leave it up to good ole south Georgia to have one. Amelia and the twins were not sure at the beginning of the week what to do with out the boys but they have all settled in nicely. It seems so strange to not be returning to Kentucky after our "vacation" there are times that it hits me and I must admit that I am a little overwhelmed but then things always seem most overwhelming before you jump in and get busy. So for the next few weeks we are going to try and enjoy the wonderful help that Nana and Papa provide- and relax- the boys are heading back to camp again next week- as they have decided what could be more fun then camp all day and at nana and papas farm in the evening- I have got to post some pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What you are experiencing is a trip. Vacations are for people who a) don't have kids or b) those who are lucky enough to have left the kids behind. Being away is fun, but very tiring sometimes when there is not the option of sending them all to their rooms so you can rest. I miss you guys like crazy and I will call you soon... I promise. :)
Post a Comment