Monday, July 12, 2010
Updates
hello again- it seems like it has been so long since I have blogged about anything that has been going on in our lives- we have basically taken about 5 weeks off between leaving Burlington, Kentucky and arriving at our new home in North Carolina. I must say it was a great break to be at my parents house for about 4 weeks- the kids got to go to camp, play with their cousins and do all those fun kids things you do at Nana and Papas during the summer time. We are now in our new house- and while i have many great pictures I am wanting to post- that means that I would have to find the cord for my camera which may take a while. Everyone has done very well adjusting to all the changes that have been going on- Ben is most happy with his new room- the way it is arranged his crib is near the light switch and door handle- this morning he turned on his light and then opened the door and shouted all done. Somehow i did not think that he would notice these things- but once again my mom was right- he did. So far all I can tell you about North Carolina is that we are living in the best house ever- love the house, the yard, the barn etc the only thing that I forgot was that it is very hot and humid in the south- today when I put Amelia for a nap she said- I really miss how it felt at our old house- it was not so hot and sticky- hilarious that she even would notice- I did not think that kids noticed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment