It was a crazy last week in Burlington and I must say that it was a great last couple of days as it was amazing to have friends who stepped in and really helped me out as there were several times that I thought that I had things planned out and then would realize that I had this huge gap of time when the movers would be in our house and I have no idea where I thought me and the kids would be. I must say it has already been an emotional time filled with lots of memories as 7 years in one place seems like forever when you have little ones. We are now off on the new adventure but I love looking at the pictures- I am enjoying living in an old house with a gravel drive but also miss the ease of walking down the street to my neighbors and chatting about various things. I guess there is a season for everything in life and I must learn that change is not the enemy it just makes you cling tighter to those that are dear!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Dear Friends
It was a crazy last week in Burlington and I must say that it was a great last couple of days as it was amazing to have friends who stepped in and really helped me out as there were several times that I thought that I had things planned out and then would realize that I had this huge gap of time when the movers would be in our house and I have no idea where I thought me and the kids would be. I must say it has already been an emotional time filled with lots of memories as 7 years in one place seems like forever when you have little ones. We are now off on the new adventure but I love looking at the pictures- I am enjoying living in an old house with a gravel drive but also miss the ease of walking down the street to my neighbors and chatting about various things. I guess there is a season for everything in life and I must learn that change is not the enemy it just makes you cling tighter to those that are dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment