Thursday, October 14, 2010

My favorite things

One of my favorite things is talking to Amelia while she colors and I cook- today she is coloring a printout of the Mona Lisa- here is the conversations- too cute!

Amelia- Mom is Leonardo da Vinci dead?

Me- Yes dear he is

Amelia- I did not want him dead I needed to talk to him

Me- What about

Amelia- I am not liking the color of this ladies clothes- he must not know about using colors

Me- silent

Amelia- I hate it that all these people keep dying when I have so much to say to them!!

2 comments:

Rachel Eaton said...

I love this so much...although it makes me miss you guys all the more! Can't wait to Skype with you guys tomorrow! Love you all!!! :)

Emilee said...

I absolutely love this. I can hear her saying this and it makes me miss her even more...if that is possible. I love you all dearly and hope to hear from you very soon! <3